Thread: “spiritual” wasteland and 3 little chickens

“spiritual” wasteland and 3 little chickens

I dreamed that I was walking through a “spiritual festival” of some sort. There was a lot of people. Everyone seemed to be in a daze, they were bumping into one another. No one was paying attention to anyone else. It felt wrong, and I wanted to leave.

I was pushing along a baby stroller and every step I took was through bird poo. Then I looked around and it was everywhere! The entire ground was covered with it.

I saw a big green beautiful tree. Someone was it picking gorgeous red apples and throwing them on the ground. I picked up an apple, but it was rotten. And I noticed all the others were rotten as well.

Still trying to leave. (I don’t know what happened to the baby stroller.) I passed by a cage. There were three little chickens in it. I wanted to save them so I opened the cage. Two came out, but one would not leave. I carried the two with me, and we left this disturbing dream.

Blog Entries
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Somewhere around the time I saved the 2 chickens I became lucid, in the dream my goal was definately to leave the dream. It's funny because in the dream after the next I had, I still had the chickens. They were on my bed and I was standing at the foot of the bed putting on a pair of jade earrings.

Too many symbols to make sense of...

Blog Entries
    Mishell,

It's funny that an act of kindness came before your lucidity. I sometimes find I perform acts of goodness (honesty, kindness) before I become lucid.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Rain, iF Guest
    That happens to me as well. It's good that you decided to leave the dream as opposed to changing the scene. Sometimes it is just better to wake up.. Changing the dreamscene in a lucid dream will make future lucid dreams less realistic and less vivid in the future.

But yeah, that was a strange dream. You should try free-association to try to interpret it yourself. I find that it's the best method.

Shannanigans Guest
    Thats weird because a few weeks ago I had dreams about chickens and poop too
    I think I may have even posted it here

Blog Entries
    I can't help but wonder if such imagery may be related to the term used in the common idiom for being afraid.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Oh, Beekeeper, you put that so politely.
    That did enter my mind.